Club Fitness will follow the State of Delaware mandate to remain closed until the state emergency is lifted. We will post a credit for billed dues for any days we are closed on each of your Club Fitness accounts to be used toward future dues, Personal training, drinks or annual fees. We will not bill annual fees during this time. We are a single family business and hope you will stick with us during this time so we can come back strong. If you feel the need to cancel instead of a credit please email Lisa directly at email@example.com. We will open immediately when allowed and if your account has remained active we will not have to resign you up. Thank you for your support during this time! We will keep posting the live workouts for everyone to enjoy and share all the upgrades and work being done in the club.
Thanks for being part of our family! We miss you!
As soon as we receive word of our reopening date we will inform members.
We will not be billing members any dues, annual fees or childcare effective April 15. If you got billed prior to that a credit will be issued on your club account after opening.
As we have limited staff, no further billing changes, cancellations or freezes will be processed until we reopen.
Club fitness will reopen June 1 per the state of Delaware phase 1 requirements. All membership billing issues and questions will only be handled online to firstname.lastname@example.org. All new memberships must be done online on the website. Managers will be available for phone calls Monday – Friday 9-1 this and next week.
- Phase 1 hours Mon-Fri 6am-9pm Sat, Sun 8am-8pm (no 24 hour access yet)
- Closing 1-2pm for deep cleaning and sanitizing. No members allowed in that hour.
- No Childcare Phase 1 per the Governor
- Members must scan in and out for capacity check.
- Do not enter if sick\symptomatic.
- Wash hands, be courteous of others and follow social distancing at all times in the club
- No gym bags on the floor extra lockers have been added ..bring your lock
- water fountain closed. Water fill stations open.
- Billing issues will be via email only: email@example.com
- Sign up for firstname.lastname@example.org Class schedule to be posted soon. Class capacity is reduced per the Governor and spots are marked with a 6 foot buffer zone.
- June billing will be calculated by how many days we were closed and how much you paid and what we owe you back if any by our outside billing agency. Questions only via email: email@example.com
- Team staff members will be refocused from normal duties to cleaning all areas of the club so all billing,etc. needs to be via email, phone or online.
- Masks are required when entering and moving about the club but can be removed when exercising.
- Members are required to wipe down all surfaces touched before and after use with the medical grade cleaner provided upon entry. Please bring your own towels.
- Upon leaving members will return the bottle to the sanitization/check out station for our staff to sanitize. Do not leave used bottles on the floor.
- Deep cleaning protocols are being utilized following CDC guidelines.
- All staff is pandemic awareness certified and will perform self health checks before working.
- If members are not following rules they will be asked to leave.
- No mats are provided and some small equipment has been removed due to difficulty keeping sanitized. Bring your own mats.
- Personal trainers will be working beginning June 1. Practicing social distancing training.
- Capacity of the club, classes and some smaller areas of the club have been reduced per the Governor’s mandate. Please be patient and kind to the staff.